Toy Cash Register
The Drewart Cash Register is a wonderful tool for imaginative play. Add it to your child's pretend shop or market to practice counting, customer service, and socializing. The Drewart Cash Register has a number of features that is sure to spark your little one's imagination, including a bell that dings when the cash register is lifted open, compartments for play money, a panel for scanning pretend food, push buttons, a credit card swipe facility, a paper roll for giving receipts (this can be replaced), and a crank on the side that allows your child to rotate the numbers on the front and back of the register.
The cash register does not calculate or do any sums as the push buttons are pretend only; it is all left to your child's imagination.
- Cash register can be installed with a roll of paper.
- Made of alder wood, a finely-grained sustainable hardwood; coated with linseed oil and natural oils; doors are made of plexi glass
- Some elements of the item are finished with acrylate paint
- Dimensions: 15.6" x 9.2" x 8.3"
- Made in Poland by Drewart
- Finished with natural plant oils and non-toxic paints conforming to European EN-71 toy safety standard